Hiring: Kitchen Assistant
June 21, 2021
We're looking to hire a Kitchen Assistant. Please click below for more info regarding this position with growth opportunities.
We're looking to hire a Kitchen Assistant, part time, hourly:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Wash and store appropriately all dishes, pots, pans, cups and glasses, flatware, and other utensils and cooking supplies
• Clean all food preparation machines and equipment as directed
• Ensure all work areas are clean and hygienic in accordance with food safety standards
• Dispose of all trash appropriately
• Ensure equipment is maintained properly and is in appropriate working order
• Wash, peel, chop, and cut food as directed
• Other duties as assigned
Experience: Previous experience working in a kitchen preferred, but not required!
To contact us regarding this position with growth opportunity, please use the email address below.